Early Childhood Wellbeing and Learning Program
Program Achieve Early Childhood, 4th Edition. A Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum (ages 3 – 6 and first year of school)
New features of fourth edition
- Suggestions for teaching younger children (ages 3-4) in each lesson.
- New role play activities that have children practicing their social-emotional skills.
- Booklist providing books that have characters who do/do not portray each of the 5 social-emotional skills. A total of 215 books listed.
- Downloadable YCDI! Quick Reference Cards: Teaching Social-Emotional Skills in Early Childhood.
- Complimentary downloadable classroom poster.
YCDI! Education Hand Puppets
Young children learn an enormous amount about different social-emotional skills as they listen to the messages you communicate through the five hand puppets, Pete Persistence, Ricky Resilience, Oscar Organisation, Gabbie Get Along and Connie Confidence.
One set of hand puppets is included in the first year’s annual licence.
Additional sets of hand puppets are available for purchase so that all teachers can have the five characters present throughout the day to join the class as permanent members.
You Can Do It! Education programs have been independently reviewed and are listed in the Be You Programs Directory. It meets the minimum evidence requirements set by Be You and has been awarded a rating for evidence and implementation.