Equipped with this knowledge and skills parents can contribute even more to helping their children achieve to the best of their ability and to experience high levels of wellbeing.
All families gain access to the complete course catalogue of parent elearning courses including articles, audio and visual content. Modular and mobile-friendly it is easy for busy parents to read at their own pace.
Short elearning Parenting Programs
- The Power of Parent Self-Talk
- The Authoritative Parent
- Teaching Children Self-Discipline
- To Spank Or Not to Spank
- Homework: What to Know, What to Do
- I Accept Myself No Matter What
- Teaching Very Young Children Positive Behaviour using Positive Reinforcement
- Teaching Children They Have Choices in the Way They Think
- A Family Discusses the Five Keys to Success and Happiness
- The Catastrophe Scale
Longer, elearning Parenting Programs
- Compass Program. How to Help Children Improve their Reading
- The Five Keys to Children’s Success and Happiness
- The Parenting Strengths of Highly Effective Parents
Parent Insight Articles
- What does it mean to be a parent?
- Babies and crying
- Responsive parenting
- Temperament and childhood behaviour
- Childhood and social and emotional development
- From nurturance to setting limits
- Development of social and emotional strengths
- Steps to parents managing stress
- Becoming a happy, flourishing parent
- Parenting strengths that make a difference
- Children’s positive Habits of the Mind
- Five keys that unlock your child’s potential
- Flourishing Menu: daily actions
- The two-way conversation: How to talk and listen
- Namby-pamby kids, highly anxious parents
- Effective parenting in a digital world
Child and Adolescent elearning
- YCDI! Motivational Audio Series: Boosting your Confidence, Motivating Yourself, Developing Self-acceptance, Setting and Achieving Goals, managing your Time and Getting Yourself Organised, Controlling Exam Anxiety and stress, Making Friends and Reducing Social Anxiety, Managing Your Anger and Behaving Assertively
- YCDI! Education Video: Bullying: The Power to Cope (animation plus parent guide)
This item is for individual home/parent use only.
Schools and Organisations please see our Education Resources for school-based parent education.