This online course is ideal for teachers new to You Can Do It! Education. It also is designed for those familiar with YCDI! Education seeking an up-date of theory and practice.
The course is presented by Professor Michael Bernard, University of Melbourne, Founder, You Can Do It! Education. The course consists of nine interactive modules each taking 20 – 30 minutes to complete. Participants receive a digital guide, Social-Emotional Learning for All: Best Practice of You Can Do It! Education (125 pages) that summarises key content from all nine modules. Participants work through the online course in their own time and place.
Author: Michael E. Bernard
Target Audience: Primary and Secondary School Teachers
Price: $195* per participant for up to 10 participants / $1,995* total for 11 or more participants
- Social-Emotional Learning
- You Can Do It! Education
- Social-Emotional Learning Curricula
- Teaching Social-Emotional Learning Skills
- School-wide Practices for Building Critical Mass
- Teaching Students to Change the Way They Think
- Overcoming Student Social-Emotional Difficulties
- The Strength of Self-Acceptance
- Parent Education
*Prices exclude GST.